WELCOME TO HHA GROUNDS MAINTENANCE
TAKE A LOOK AROUND OUR WEBSITE
“Working together to create an environment to enjoy and learn from”
HHA Grounds Maintenance Suffolk
HHA is an established grounds maintenance and landscaping company, we have been operating in the East of England for over 10 years.
Our family run business, with over 40 years of experience is dedicated in providing high quality service across our estate.
Customer service is our ethos, which has continuously driven our success by referrals from our clients. Along with our commitment to our development and using the latest equipment to optimise our performance. We offer the perfect solution for anyone looking for Grounds Maintenance Suffolk.
PARISH COUNCILS MAINTENANCE
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE SUFFOLK
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
“Councillors would also like to ask that you pass on to your workmen a large thank you from the Parish for all the good work and care they are taking when working in the Churchyard. Councillors also commented the grass on the Glebe Estate was looking the best it has been for some time.”
Tilney All Saints Parish Clerk
At present, HHA has no immediate concerns over our ability to deliver our services to our clients. We are very fortunate that our business activities are low risk as all our work takes place outside and away from others, reducing exposure risks.
The controls HHA has in place are consistent with Public Health England guidance and include but not limited to:
• Regular communications to all employees to follow the Government’s advise and maintain good hygiene
• Clear and regularly updated instructions on what employees should do in the event they have symptoms, travel to affected regions defined by the Government, or have potentially come into contact with others displaying symptoms.
• Full social distancing advice
• Full details of the medical conditions that make up the “high risk” groups and guidance of specific measures for those individuals.
• COVID-19 risk assessments for those employees who have underlying health conditions or are pregnant, enabling bespoke advice and actions.
• Enhanced thorough cleaning processes, both at our office, depot as well as additional vehicle care, such as, housekeeping, wiping of the steering wheel, doors and gear knobs. All vehicles have been assigned to one team and we have sanitizing facilities in vehicles, office and depot.
• A policy of self-isolation for anyone who displays symptoms or lives in a household with someone displaying symptoms.
Our number one priority is the safety of our customers, general public and our staff.
Please keep safe and look after yourselves and your loved ones.
GET IN TOUCH
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO KEEP UP TO DATE
A parent governor commented how the grounds and hedges around school are looking much neater since you have taken over. They were very pleased to see the improvement and I advised that I would pass this on you.
Thanks for all your efforts in achieving this well done!!