HHA Grounds Maintenance Ltd (company number 09060811) is the data controller of your personal data.
If you have any questions about your personal data which is not answered by this Policy, please contact our office.
How we collect your personal data
- We collect your personal data to give you the best possible experience as a user of our services.
- This covers all channels of communication with us, including over the telephone, email or in person.
- We will collect the following information from you when you request a quotation
- Your name
- Contact address
- Email address
- Telephone number
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes outlined below:
- In order to fulfil our agreement to provide you with our services
- Where requested by you, to provide you with a quotation for any of our services
- To deliver our services to you according to our agreement
- To contact you with important information regarding your account, including bills and statements
- All our marketing is covered by Legitimate Interest as we are not using personal data but commercial data in order for our prospective customers to be able to access the services we provide.
- If you are an existing customer or where you have otherwise expressly consented, we will send you relevant information about services that we think you would benefit from.
- We will never sell your data to third parties for marketing purposes
- Your personal data will only be shared where necessary for internal administrative purposes, auditing and monitoring.
- If we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
HHA has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal data that you entrust us with. We update and test our security controls on an ongoing basis. These include limiting access to your personal data to those who need it and training our employees about importance of maintaining the privacy and security of your personal data.
Your data will be retained in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Data subject rights
The following section sets out your rights in relation to your personal data. This includes your rights under Data Protection Act, in addition to the enhances rights that you will be entitled to post 25th May 2018, following the coming into force of GDPR.
If you would like to exercise any of your data subject rights, please contact us by:
Telephone: 01945 480228
Post: Unit 5, 82, Venture Court, Boleness Road, Wisbech, PE13 2XQ
- You have the right to request access to a copy of your personal data
- You have the right to ensure that any information we hold about you is accurate and kept up to date. Please let us know if you would like to update any inaccurate or incomplete records.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data once it is no longer necessary
- Your personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation
- You have the right to object to processing which is based on direct marketing